The end of the week is finally here!
What would you like to see on the Write Line Blog? We'd love to hear from you!
From the interwebs:
- It always good to review techniques for effective critiquing.
- If you have kids, check out Barnes & Nobles' summer reading program.
- A powerful article from author Kameron Hurley on women in fiction, reaching beyond stereotypes and breaking expectations. Chuck Wending wrote a great follow up as well (NSFW for Chuck, as usual, for strong language.)
- Agent Rachelle Gardner talks about Letting Go of Scarcity Thinking.
- Jane Friedman asks 15 important questions about self-publishing.
Have a great weekend!